India Affiliate Summit – 2017
October 5 @ 10:00 am - October 6 @ 5:00 pmRs.1000
India Affiliate Summit – 5th – 6th Oct’ 17, Leela Ambience, Gurugram
Affiliate Marketing is booming and it has become mainstream in the last couple of years. The continuous reliability on the channel is a validation that marketers are increasingly focusing on profitability and are looking for performance driven platforms that give them increased ROI. Therefore, we are organizing the India Affiliate Summit #IAS17, for the third time in India. The Summit is designed to cater to people looking to exhibit their services, meet, connect and network with Brands, Ad networks, Agencies, Publishers, Bloggers, Affiliates and App developers.
With 70+ exhibitors, 70+ industry speakers, 350+ companies, 2000+ delegates and 12+ hrs of content, #IAS17 is a premiere offline meeting point for affiliate marketers to gather, where the key stakeholders and influencers in the industry discuss innovations, dissect implications and dwell upon the substantial potential of this booming industry.
Benefits of attending:
- An amazing opportunity to grow your network
- Establish new partnerships
- Explore opportunities
- Increase your reach
- Position yourself in the industry
- Innovate to bring success to your business
- Develop relationships and build the right bridges!
Some of the confirmed speaker for the conference are as follows:
- Rachna Prasad, CMO, Oxigen Services India
- Sourav Shah, Head – Digital Marketing and CRM, Jubilant FoodWorks
- Damandeep Singh, Vice President for Growth, Mobikwik
- Kanika Mittal, CMO, Reebok India
- Nidhi Hola, Sr. Director Marketing, GoDaddy
- Maneesha Khanna, Head Of Digital Marketing, Pepsi Co
- Aman Satija, Head of Marketing, Lenskart
- Dhruv Dhawan, Head of Industry – BFSI & Healthcare, Google India and many more..
- CPS: How to make CPS effective with changing times?
- Importance of lead generation in marketing funnel
- Facebook PPC & Facebook Advertising
- Coupons, cashback and comparison – Impact of change in Ecommerce ecosystem and their future
- How to make native advertising generate performance (leads & sales)?
- Website SEO
- Email marketing – influential or misleading?
- Mobile Performance – Impact of change in Ecommerce ecosystem and its future
- Media buying
- Cross device tracking of Customer journey – impact for affiliates
- 6 figure-income by Blogging
Also at the summit is – The Affiliate Street – which is a section completely dedicated to Affiliate marketers which gives you a chance to immerse, converse and disperse insights on performance-based marketing.
For more information about the event and topics covered / to Register – Click Here!
- Internet & Mobile Association of India (IAMAI)